Wednesday 28 November 2012

You're my sweetheart

28/11/12

So I hit 100 views on my blog yesterday, which is mad because (although probably 75 of them came from my mum) someone is actually looking at my blog. I didn't think I'd even hit 10 let alone 100!
Never the less! Because of this milestone (don't judge me, I'm still a newbie!) I have decided to step out of my comfort zone.
Beauty reviewing isn't something I will be doing often at all. Quite frankly I'm craptacular when it comes to make up, my student budget doesn't allow me to branch out of "drugstore" brands. But I'm quite happy with the way all my cheap tricks look on my face so why does it matter! 

However, I have found the most amazing product you could ever let meet your skin, and for the mere price of £2.89 for 125ml of wonder!
Ladies, I present to you, Waitrose baby bottom butter.


It is literally the only product I have ever used after exfoliating that seems to both soften and firm my skin, it's incredible! I found it worked immediately too, unlike some firming creams that tend to take an absolute age after applying several tubs.
I tend to use it mainly on my face, arms and legs but you can use it anywhere, and because of the cost you can afford to be generous when applying! (I find this is the best way to use the product too!)

I hope I've inspired some of you to get to Waitrose and get some!
Do you have a mirical beauty product?


No comments:

Post a Comment