Wednesday 17 October 2012

Love will tear us apart, again.

17.10.12





So yesterday three of my flatmates and I went to Guildford to satisfy our Nando's craving. Coincidentally (and accidentally, on our part) it was the same day as the student lock in. Which. Was. Amazing! (If not a little very dangerous!)
After living in H&M for about two years, when I heard Topshop were doing a 50% sale or 20% off I ran straight in and this amazing jumper was the second thing I picked up!
I threw it on with this ebay skirt and just a pair of old tights.
I was drawn to the necklace straight away, and it was in the half price sale which was exciting!
I got a few other bits including a cat ring (which was love at first sight) and some sparkly crotch shorts a la Florence in the Spectrum vid.
The outfit in this post is the one I'll be wearing to the pub tonight with my flatmates.
5 bombs for £10 all hail the student night!



No comments:

Post a Comment